Friday, November 28, 2008

Misunderstandings

Hey darlings,
I've been receiving requests for the Effortless Chic Toga Dress despite all our last pieces being reserved.

And I totally understand why, all of you who have subscribed to my mailing list must have received an email stating that there'll be a restock. I don't know what's wrong with Feedburner but that update was an old update. So I apologize for all the misunderstandings and false hopes and I really hate to disappoint interested customers :(

My current supplier ran out of stock but I'll try my best to scout from other suppliers alright? Bear with me :) Til then, wish me luck for my finals! Daymm..if only there was an exam on fashion :P

0 comments:

Order Form

Name:
Email Address:
Contact No :
Name of Item :
Colour of Item :
Size :
Preferred Method of Delivery :
Mailing Address (if you chose postage) :
COD venue :
COD date (must be within 3 days after order) :
COD time (e.g 1 pm)
Gift wrapping? *optional* pretty paper bag (clothes)
small gift box (accessories)
No, thank you
Additional comments :

create form