Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hiatus

Note to self, having sales a week before exams isn't a very wise move. I apologize to all my customers for my slow replies this week.
Anyway, here I am learning my lesson by...announcing a much-needed hiatus!

Hiatus is defined as...no updates and no email replies (except for those who have already made reservations).

Reason for hiatus : my studies are in dire need of attention.

However, if you wish to reserve any item or place an order, you're most welcome to do so. I'll reply after my exams (4/12/08)



and here's a sneak peak to keep you coming back for more, after 4th Dec, that is..

1 comments:

Linus Linnaeus said...

Just want to let you know i was here and am very impressed...the discipline you gave yourself...to get the dresses...upload your blog and make the sales...hats off hats off....

shall leave you to your exams first! =)

Linus

Order Form

Name:
Email Address:
Contact No :
Name of Item :
Colour of Item :
Size :
Preferred Method of Delivery :
Mailing Address (if you chose postage) :
COD venue :
COD date (must be within 3 days after order) :
COD time (e.g 1 pm)
Gift wrapping? *optional* pretty paper bag (clothes)
small gift box (accessories)
No, thank you
Additional comments :

create form